Watching my first episode of The Pioneer Woman today and she cooked this really easy version of easy potato gratin. I tweaked it a little by adding garlic and two cheeses.
- 6 Potatoes washed
- 3 Garlic cloves crushed
- 100ml milk
- 100ml cream
- Good pinch Salt and Pepper
- 3 tbsp plain flour
- 1 cup of grated chedder (I also used some parmesan)
- Chop potatoes into cubes and place in a buttered dish.
- In a jug combine milk, cream, salt and pepper and flour and pour over potatoes.
- Cover with foil and bake in a preheated oven at 180 deg for 40 mins. Remove and top with cheeses and place back in oven for 10 minutes.