I know its only tomatoes on toast but wait till you try these. You will be hooked for sure.
- Ciabatta or french stick sliced on diagonal
- Garlic clove(s)
- Olive Oil
- Fresh Basil, finely chopped
- Santini or cherry tomatoes chopped
- Balsamic glaze
- Place the bread slices onto a tray and drizzle with olive oil on one side. Toast lightly on both sides - be careful not to burn. When cooled take the garlic and rub over the toast slices.
- Chop the tomatoes into a bowl and add some balsamic glaze and chopped basil and drizzle with some olive oil. Spoon the mixture onto the toasts and serve immediately.