- Preheat oven to 180 degrees on fan.
- Peel and dice apples and cover with lemon juice so they don’t brown.
- In a bowl add the flour, bicarb, baking powder
- In another bowl, mix the egg, sugar, skyr, vanilla and oil.
- Add the wet ingredients to flour mix and add the apples.
- Add mix into muffins cases and bake in centre of oven for 20 to 30 minutes or until they are golden.
- Leave to cool on a wire tray then enjoy.
- 250g peeled and diced Granny Smith apples
- 250g vanilla skyr
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 120g Caster Sugar
- Couple drops of Vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 250g flour
- 1/2 tsp bicarb of soda
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 80ml vegetable oil